Sunday, March 22, 2009

Wedding Wishes - Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge

Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge this past week was for us to create cards using something in our "collections" we haven't used in a while.  I seldom use white cardstock. I used my scallop and circle punches and inked the image on the inside of the card, showing through the circle punch, and used my cute A Muse print cardstock too!  I have a wedding shower to go to tomorrow evening and not enough time to order some of the new A Muse Wedding and Shower stamps so I made do with what I had.  The sentiment inside says "Wedding Wishes".  

3 comments:

  1. Very cute. Love the car stamp! Hope you are ok with the ash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work with the white cardstock Donna! Love the window... great colours and cute images! Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this car stamp, I'm going to have to search eBay for it now! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete