Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge GRAC19 - SCRAPPIE SNAIL

Thanks to Glenda's challenge this week I have fewer scraps on my desk.  The challenge was to make a card from the scraps you had laying around.  No opening new packages of anything.  Earlier I made up a "Labels 1" Nestibilities that didn't work out, thankfully he became my A Muse Snail.  Pieces of ribbon became embellishments along with a couple of creative candy stickers for his antennae.  Thanks for the challenge - now I'm going to finish cleaning off my desk!

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous snail! Love the layout and the cheerful colours. Thanks for playing... glad I could help you clean your desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!!! Love the clean and simple look of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this snail! It looks great in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful, Donna! You certainly did well with your scraps, I love it.

    ReplyDelete