Monday, April 20, 2009

Glenda's Random Amusing Challenge GRAC21-

Glenda is at it again with a challenge for the week.  This week's "special" is to create a card without patterned paper.  I'm hoping my A Muse Astro flower do it myself background doesn't count as patterned paper!  A Muse Blossom with bird from their first A Muse Bouche' release is my image this week.  Amuse is releasing their 2nd A Muse Bouche' this week with "Newly Hatched."  You guessed it, celebrating babies and other Spring things.  It made me think pink and blue so I had to use these papers!   

6 comments:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! Love the colors and your coloring on the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! You can definitely make your own patterned paper and this fabulous. Great colours and layout. The ribbon is a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Donna, just like always! Super job on the challenge. I need to get going on this one. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty blue paper and love that little birdie!

    ReplyDelete