Tuesday, June 2, 2009

All Things Bright & Beautifull, All Creatures Great & Small, All Things Wise & Wonderful the Lord God Made Them All

Mrs Moose brings her new baby by to say hello...

This Spring when noticing a mama moose in our yard, I ran downstairs as fast as I could & came muzzle to face w/her as I peered at her through our window.  Since we were so close I noticed the tell tale sign of wiggling inside her tummy.  Trust me...mama's know this stuff.  Today she brought her little baby by to eat fresh leaves.  

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness is this little creature just adorable or what. This must be so cool to witness and share. I wonder if they will stay close by giving you the opportunity to see the baby grow up. Thanks for sharing, Donna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, this is sure a Kodak moment. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...I am hoping when we move to our new place in Nottingham, NH we will see these lovely creatures! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete