Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's SNOW Fun!!!! A*MUSE*A*PALOOZA


It's been *SNOW* much fun seeing all the new A Muse images this week! 

This is one using the Snow Fort!  Notice Catch a Snowflake guy is about to get it in the face!  See that little arm comin' out of the other fort?  Heehee!!!  Ya gotta smile!

Stamps:  A Muse Snow Fort, Catch a Snowflake, & Flurry of Fun sentiment, Copics for color and paper pieced A Muse gingham paper
Some would say the fort is upside down but, do ya want your snowball stockpile on the outside of your fort?I think it's good either way...
 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!! This is SO fun!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, this is sooo cute!!! It's so fun tonight at the Amuse lounge and it's good for see you thru the webcam. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card!! I love it! And the fact that you made his hat, scarf and mittens out of the gingham paper is just too much! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this card! This is so adorable! I haven't bought any of the new stamps yet but I love this one!

    ReplyDelete