Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thanks Kerry!

[KreativBlogger.jpg]Kerry passed this award onto me and I was totally shocked! I love reading her blog and seeing all her wonderful creations and her comments are always encouraging. Since being bequeathed this award my instructions are to:
1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on my blog.
3. Link the person who nominated me for this award.
4. Name seven things about me that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Blogger
6. Post links to the seven blogs that I nominate.
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know I nominated them.

Seven things that might be interesting...
1. I've loved raisons all my life - even as a little girl my daddy would bring them to me in a small cup as a treat before bed. This makes most dental hygienists cringe.
2. In kindergarten I was the best rope jumper, and in junior high I won 3rd place citywide for the long jumping - what's all this jumping stuff?
3. My husband and love of my life were both previously married on the same day...we chose a different day when we were married, but we do sometimes celebrate our "EX" anniversary.
4. I've ridden bicycles on the island of Porquerolles off the coast of France.
5. Once in Maui I very fearfully rode out in a kayak to the middle of the ocean, out where the buildings are very very teeny or nearly unseen to watch whales with 3 other ladies. The next day a man doing the same thing was nosed into by a Great White. That's what I've since called my kayak sushi experience.
6. I don't like sushi very well, unless it's California Roll.
7. I've played the flute since I was 12 yrs old.

And now, the drumroll please...my seven choices today and in no particular order, are:
And there are ton's more I could list! You ladies are the bomb of inspiration to me!! Free Smiley Courtesy of www.millan.net

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award! Love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to stop by and say thanks for the lovely award - it's very kind of you, thanks Jx

    ReplyDelete