Friday, February 19, 2010

Sunshine & Laughter

Too much fun to not play along with the Tuesday Trigger at Moxie Fab World - since it felt all Springy out at 40 degree's and snow melting. My Martha hydrangea punch kept looking up at me from the floor so I punched it in A Muse Swiss Red and punched a Scallop in green and then the fun began! Had to use "Mini Flower" and Dill caught my eye because of the pretty stem, add a few little red Creative Candy blings a sunshine and laughter sentiment and you get happy. And I like happy! Both the dear husband and the doggy have been whimpering around here w/tooth issues!

11 comments:

  1. Hey there Frozen Stamper, I hope you are keeping warm today! I really like your take on the Tuesday Trigger, nice design. Love your focal point. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whimpering truly calls for stamping with flowers :) Very clever to stamp the flowers over the dill. Enjoy your toasty temps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I lover your gorgeous flower card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Donna! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Love the dill and mini flower together - may have to steal that idea. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Going to CASE this one!

    ReplyDelete