Friday, March 19, 2010

Puppy Love

Sharing a little Puppy Love with you today from "Shirley's 2 Girls". Recently I was doing a little puppy lovin' myself taking our Silky Terrier to the National Specialty, just for Silky's. This once yearly special event was held in St. Louis. And guess what else I found in St. Louis? The InkSpot and they had very fun stuff like A Muse and this Puppy Love stamp. And guess what else I found in St. Louis? Lots of new friends and one particular one is Debbie Seyer - stop by her blog and give her my love! St. Louis was great, hubby & I had a great time with our dog, "Bougie" (who was in the ribbons each day!) and at all the fun restaurants and people of St. Louis. We'll be back!

1 comment:

  1. Donna! Waving to you! Glad you found some cute stuff! Love the Inkspot!

    ReplyDelete