Monday, March 29, 2010

Woodland Critters - Inspring Ideas - Day 2

Spring is in the air and these Woodland Friends have a lot to catch up on after a long winter!
That's how it is in Anchorage where sometimes it's easy to be "holed" up in your house until Spring when you start getting out and take a few minutes to visit with your neighbors. Snow in my yard is nearly melted and grass is peeking out, even green in a few places.
These little A Muse critters look great against the *new* A Muse Birch Woodgrain and *new* Apricot papers that will be available at your local stores soon!

Images: A Muse - Skunk #3093C, Caterpillar #7-4072B, Mini Flower #6-4129A & Spring is in the air #8-8535C & Tree Stump #7-4102C
Papers: A Muse Birch Woodgrain, Apricot
Ink: Colorbox Chalk - Dk Brown, Memento-Bamboo Leaves
Nestibilities Oval and Scallop

10 comments:

  1. So great! I love your window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so Sweet, I feel like I'm in the woods!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazingly inspired layout, and I just love your skunk! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE little scene! I love the tree hole and the little animals peeping in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw.... great card and the cute caterpiller is a neat touch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute, i'd be careful if i was that catepillar, being upwind and all;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too fun Donna! I love the extra caterpillar and flower details! And you almost fooled me and made me think it was a squirrel ;)

    ReplyDelete