Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Woodland Critters - Inspring Ideas

Skunky Bottom Blossom announcing that Spring is in the Air! A Muse's new Watermelon paper goes nicely with so many colors. I used Pink Chiffon with MS hydrangea punch in the Watermelon. It's a little difficult to see in the photo but A Muse Skunk (#2-3093C) image is stamped & flocked with Black Flocking to make him fuzzy. You can run down to your local stamp store where all these wonderful new papers will be available soon.

Images: A Muse Skunk #2-3093C, Spring is in the air #8-8535C, Mini Flower #6-4129A
Paper: A Muse Watermelon, Pink Chiffon
Accessories: A Muse Simple Stick, Black Dot Ribbon, Doodle Bug Crushed Velvet Flocking
Ink: Brilliance Pearlescent Poppy (mini flower)

7 comments:

  1. LOVE this! The flocking is perfect - almost makes me want to pet a skunk! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little flocked skunk and the border punch is perfect for this- must use self control, do not NEED to rush out and buy punch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys need to quit trying to make me buy that hydrangea punch! Love the watermelon with the pink chiffon, BTW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Add me to the list of folks who NEED that punch. Also, I want to say I'm glad you got the skunk instead of the squirrel because I'm really enjoying your creativity with him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE how you used the punch on this one! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE THE FLOCKY SKUNK!!! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. totally made me laugh :) But now I NEED that punch!! Thanks A LOT! hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete