Monday, April 26, 2010

Let's Celebrate A Muse Art Stamp's 9th Birthday!

In celebration of A Muse's 9th birthday - they are treating us! This Dragon is part of the Vintage Clear set they have released for their 9th anniversary. It features many A Muse fabulous favorites over the years. I absolutely LOVE all the sentiments in this set as they stamp clear and true every time - and besides that this one just cracks me up! Sometimes I feel like my life's buns have been fried so this suits me fine today! Stop on by your LSS and get one of these super cute Vintage Sets while they last!
Images: A Muse Vintage Clear Set
Paper: A Muse Watermelon, Sage, & White & Black Bazill
Punch: MS Grass - Available at A Muse
Ribbon: A Muse Black Dot
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento


16 comments:

  1. Great colours Donna! Love this card and the grass is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Awesome dragon colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You are so good at coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite color combo! Great coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is HOT....HOT HOT HOT!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love this card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the Love! This Vintage Set Rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - isn't that sentiment hysterical? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Marvelous!!! This is one of my new favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my... a dragon!! Can't wait!!! Super cute card, Donna!

    ReplyDelete