Friday, May 21, 2010

Decadent Decorative Tape

Lovin' the new Decorative Tapes that A Muse has available to us in many different colors and patterns. This one is Pink Paisley. Teamed up with the Bursting Blooms from the new Everything's Rosy release inked up here in Memento's Lulu Lavender, Sweet Plum and Rose Bud. Blossom blings are A Muse Creative Candy in soft pinks, dot ribbon and a little Happy birthday to you sentiment. This card is a mini celebration as it's nearly a year since I joined many of those who are Survivor's of breast cancer! And these bursting blooms kinda remind me of what I've been up to these past 10 days! And of course I couldn't be more grateful for prayers given and answered! Love to all!
Smiley from millan.net

2 comments:

  1. Oh Donna, what a gorgeous card! And I LOVE these tape. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card girl! Great color combo. And I'm excited that things were, eh, *bursting* for you these past couple weeks. Cheers to being a breast cancer survivor!!!

    ReplyDelete