Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Free the Butterflies!


Thought of Freedom today and Moxie Fab Worlds Tuesday Trigger. Moxie Fab World's Trigger always gets my mojo working when I think it's dead. My inspiration came from these:







Broke out the butterflies using Basic Grey's Kioshi papers with A Muse Fern and Kitchen Dot in green. Butterflies are Flutterby Flock by A Muse and Bird Cage by Tim Holtz/Sizzix, AI Glitter. I found a few freedom quotes you may enjoy.

"I only ask to be free. The butterflies are free." Charles Dickens
"Freedom is the last, best hope of earth." Abraham Lincoln


8 comments:

  1. LOVE today's card! great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card and I love the progression from purse to card to free butterflies card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is really pretty. I love that die from Tim Holtz! I have yet to use my Kyoshi paper and that gives me inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna, this is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME card! Love the colors, the papers, the sparly butterflies-gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is amazing....wow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Donna, this card is fabulous! LOVE those sparkly butterflies and the birdcage is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Donna! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete