Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Fathers Day

Seriously, are you going to wear "that" tie with that shirt? The things my dear husband has listened to all these years. Like, "Hey dad, are you going to put money in my account? Dad, I need a little help with this English paper, huh? well, it's due tomorrow. Dad, I kinda had a little problem with the car. I couldn't stop, it's in the ditch. I need new soccer shoes. Hey, Papa tell us another bear story...
Rick, you are a wonderful blessing to our whole family and a great dad and Papa! But, seriously...don't wear that tie, ok?

5 comments:

  1. Great card, Donna! Love your post, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! This is awesome Donna!! -Rhonda :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am the owner of the blog of photography http://photographymc.blogspot.com/

    I have added in the favorite, I would like an exchange links with you.

    ReplyDelete