Sunday, July 11, 2010

About Me

Hi! I'm Donna Hitz, aka Frozenstamper, living in Alaska with my husband, our Silky Terrier, "Bougie" 2 birds, and an 8 yr old goldfish. Find me in my Studio playing or organizing my crafty tools or keeping up with the latest blogs and challenges. All content, including text & photo's are copyright Donna aka Frozenstamper.

Ok, as an update.  The fish died and last summer we had a litter of puppies.  Our Bougie girl had a lovely litter of 5 girls who all went to wonderful loving, dog show homes.  Occasionally we have puppies.  Often I still find myself in my studio rubbing my hands together and being crafty.

As of 2014, we kept two of the puppies as we just couldn't bear parting with their adorableness.  We still have our Queen baby mama and the 2 squawking birds.  Our youngest daughter was married this year, we attended the wedding of our "exchange student daughter" in France and we are relaxing at home.  Find me in my studio being crafty with ink and paper, or playing with my pups at an occasional dog show.

No comments:

Post a Comment