Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Friendship's Warmth

Nothing like sharing a cup of coffee with your Gent! I live in the land of winter chill & well know the warmth of a hot cuppa with my man! Three sweet new winter images; Snow Lady #2-2176E and Snow Gent #2-2175E and the sentiment Chill of Winter #9-8649C.
Used Scor-Pal tape in 3 layers sprinkled with Art Institute Glitter to form my snowbank and ran my A Muse Cobalt paper through my Cuttlebug for the snowy dot background. "Sliced" up my label from the Fa-La-La cartridge for the sentiment. Colors by Copic - Check out the A Muse blog for more Bouche's

10 comments:

  1. Omg!!! They are soooo adorable!!!! I love them!!!! What an adorable card!!!! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO sweet and cozy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colouring! Love how you did you 'snowy' sky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too sweet! This is a great layout for that cute couple. Love the use of shimmer paper too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. SHUT UP!!!!!!! This is soooooo perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey...me again...at punch or die is the sentiment on? MUST GET IT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute - love your sparkly snow too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute--so many great details!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this card. The sentiment and layout are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete