Thursday, November 18, 2010

Faux Leather Tag Card

A Muse "Birch Forest" and the bird from the "Blossom Branch with bird" teamed up on Kraft for a faux leather look. A recent discussion on the A Muse "LOUNGE" gave many different suggestions for using White Embossing Powder. Versamark on Birch Forest with Zing White Embossing powder gave a nice clear effect. Stamped the bird and used my Glue Pen to sticky it up for the AI Glitter in Fire Engine. A Muse sentiment stamped in Memento Rubarb Stalk. Another of the cards we'll be making in our December 2 class at the Stamp Attic - you lucky ducks!!!

7 comments:

  1. So so pretty!!! I love the color, very very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, I totally thought you cut out that birch forest! Great work, Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! How awsome is that!! It's soo pretty!! I am getting into the kraft paper now! I just love it!!! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful! I never thought about using a glue pen on my rubbah....must try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not a glue pen on your Rubbah Lori! On the bird after I stamped it w/Rubarb Stalk - then I glue penned up the image and glitterized it!

    ReplyDelete