Sunday, January 2, 2011

All Balled Up




My husband helps me with my papercrafting, occasionally. Especially when it calls for atomic force. Today was one of those kind of days. (Notice husband is wielding the atomic rubber mallet, it was a tougher than usual case)

Dear faithful friends...never put anything thicker than paper in your die cutting machines. What was I thinkin'???? Just going to make a little modification and it was a super skinny button any way... Ugh!
Smiley from millan.net
All ended well - a few bruises on my die cutting machine and the first card a total loss - but the only real bruises were to my head from hitting it so hard for being so dimwitted!

4 comments:

  1. so glad the hubby has an atomic rubber mallet in his arsenal! LOL The card was worth all the hooplah! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when that happens!! Your card is darling though!! Glad your machine still works-thanks to "the man"!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is adorable! Sorry about 'incident'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what?! I thought the that machine would run about anything through it. Hummm.... Cute card :)

    ReplyDelete