Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy Launch Day!

What an exciting day for A Muse Studio! After a couple of years of unbelievable hard work, creativity and enthusiasm the very talented directors of A Muse have put together an amazing product line. To be a part of this fantastic company is very humbling! I love art in many forms but, have never really considered myself an "artist." Teaching classes to the numbers of wonderful ladies and young people that I have worked with over the past several years has been one of the joys of my life. How thrilling to have the chance to work with people that have never stamped before or those more experienced papercrafters! I am so excited about bringing a Workshop into your home, church, meeting room, or other venue. Contact me donnahitz@gci.net or Facebook "Like" Donna Hitz and schedule a time for your workshop now!
I just love A Muse Studio to the moon and back!

1 comment: