Friday, March 25, 2011

Time for Moxie Fab World's Tues Trigger


Time for Moxie Fab’s Tuesday Trigger

Kind of. My Trigger ended up being more like a Twisted Trigger. I had fun with a more traditional approach at first and then this just hit me. There are quite a few sentiments that matched the card idea, and then I found the “dessert first” sentiment from “The Scoop” stamp set. In our uncertain times, it’s good to eat dessert first. I like that phrase; remember all those ladies on the Titanic who waved off the dessert cart.”

Images, Dies, Paper and Ribbons: A Muse Studio

11 comments:

  1. Donna, what a beautiful card, love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is AWESOME! The take on the saying is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Twisted and awesome ;) I love it! I had to read the Titanic bit to my husband, who also laughed....O.o...
    The broken egg is just far too perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. too funny...your card is creative...love all the punched bits!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout and I love the eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Donna1 What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you gave it a go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny! Love the cracked egg!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! Very creative with the eggs. :o)

    ReplyDelete