Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What's in MY Cart?

What's in MY Cart? A Muse has changed the way they do business! Instead of retail sales through our local stamp stores NOW they will be a catalog/home party based business, selling through consultants. I've signed up to be a/ YOUR consultant! I have fun NEW product for you when you place your first order with me!
Sign on to be a consultant under me - Be part of the Glitter Girlz team! I have fun things in store to make YOU successful! PARIS BABY! I'll be sharing great ideas for communicating with your customers and developing that fun friend relationship. Join NOW and take advantage of the $99.00 starter kit deal!
*IMPORTANT* You can sign up as a consultant HERE , but to be a part of the GLITTER GIRLZ team I need to notify them, so make sure you let ME donnahitz@gci.net know if you want to be on MY team!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Donna! I wish you much success with your business and building your team. You will be such an awesome leader. How do I place an order through you?

    ReplyDelete