Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cupcake Day - Recessed Window


I always did like "Recess." Julie Ebersole threw down (not up..teehee) a fun challenge this week for the A Muse Studio Consultants. She has a fantastic tutorial video up on her site, giving a great example of how to make a Recessed Window card.

I played once already here . That's my A Muse Studio Rubberstamps site, where you'll find all kinds of fun A Muse Studio cards and info on A Muse Studio products.

So here's my Cupcake! Ice Cream and Cupcake Recessed Window Cards...hmm you'd think I was thinking about food! I am. Gotta fit into a dress. Must.lose.pounds. Like I said once already today, "If you can't eat it, INK it!!!

Hope you had a great weekend!
Bon Appetit!

Images: A Muse Studio "Oven Joy"
Paper: A Muse Studio - Kraft, Shell, Onyx, Kitchen Dot
Accessories: A Muse Studio Pennant Die, Copics E31,33 R11,20,32,35

14 comments:

  1. oh, this is the cutest one yet! And the best use of a banner I've seen--now you make me want the banner die! LOVE YOUR CARD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flag banner in rainbow colors. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto the above posts! I've always loved that little cupcake and this saying. Your banner is way too cute!! You give me stamping fever, Donna!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, now I NEED that banner die ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute - love the way you colored your cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you did such a great job...i think you deserve a cupcake. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this sooooo much! pink polkadotted perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute Donna...I love it!!! Now I have to get that banner die...you're such an enabler!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this :) The polka dot banner is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. clean & simple, donna. i love it!!

    ReplyDelete