Friday, May 20, 2011

"Hello" Clean & Simple Style

Just saying, "Hello" with a Clean and Simple Style. Inspiration struck just in time for the CAS-ual Friday's Challenge. Find it here, and give it a "Go." Kept my bling at "simple" with a little black brad to set off each flower.
I've been wanting to ink up my Mesh Background by A Muse Studio. Can you find it? A little elusive hiding as orange background for the flower image from "Clever Girls" stamp set.
Images: A Muse Studio (Rubber Stamps)
Paper: Buttercup, Cherry, Grass, Orange
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Copic: YR16 Apricot
Accessories: Nestibilities Scallop Circle, Black Brads

9 comments:

  1. I love this Donna! I like your use of white space...or in this case yellow. But my favoite thing is how the flower peeks off the edge. LOVE IT! Thanks for giving me a bit of inspiration tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT take on your CAS card! It is absolutely charming! Love the happy sunny yellow! So glad that you play with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello indeed!!! Brilliant Donna!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER CUTE! I love the stamp kissing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your flowers! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one pretty card! Love it. :)
    Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, nothing wrong with some simple black bling! I like the off-center LO of this one. It catches my eye. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Really love the texture that the mesh background adds to the flower centers and the bling placement finishes it off beautifully! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays! Looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete