Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Musing Collage

Catalogs are a great source of inspiration for me. Whether it's color combo's or maybe just a little something that pushes me to try a different layout, magazines are a great resource! This card was actually inspired by one I saw in Expressionary catalog. Mine has my own twists and uses A Muse Studio rubber stamps, but this is a bit different than my normal "style."
So don't let a little dry spell get you down, "Bunkie" - pickup a catalog and a "cuppa" and let your mind wander.
Images: A Muse Studio
Paper: A Muse Studio
Dies: A Muse Studio Scalloped Border Set
Ink: A Muse Studio

3 comments:

  1. Very cheerful - that would also make a lovely mother's day card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty - your images look painted on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card Donna! Love the soft color combo!

    ReplyDelete