Thursday, June 9, 2011

You ROCK my world

My dog is one of the personalities in my life that "ROCKS" my world! She's a Silky Terrier, an 11 lb bundle of silky coated love. She's one of over 100 Silky Terriers who will be gathering together to celebrate the Silky Terrier Club of America's annual National Specialty. There will be Obedience and Agility trials and Confirmation competition and the grand TOP 2o event featuring some of the TOP 20 Silky Terrier's in the Nation.
I had to make a card to celebrate this fun event! A Muse Studio Rubber Stamps to the rescue! I used the "You Rock my world" image from the Clever Girls set and the Classic Labels for the outline from the Anniversary Set. The Silky Terrier (Critter Designs) image I've had for over 25 years! The ink is A Muse Studio Blackberry as is the border paper around the Nestibilities Die cut Ovals. The Ribbon is the Satin Ribbon from A Muse in Heather.
Baby Bougie has grown into a beautiful Silky girl who will be planning a family soon. She's looking for that perfect man dog who has all the lovely qualities she does. Not being one to rush into things, she's taking her time. Who knows, maybe she'll find him at the Silky Terrier Annual Specialty. Best Wishes to all!


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful post, Donna. Good luck at the show! Oh, and of course, I love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWWWW...that is sooo SWEET! GO BOUGIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card! Good luck at the Show!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete