Thursday, July 7, 2011

Take Me Out To The Ball Game!!!


"Take me out to the ball game, Take me out with the crowd. Buy me some peanuts and Cracker Jack, I don't care if I never get back, Let me root, root,root for the home team, If they don't win it's a shame. For it's one, two, three strikes, you're out, At the old ball game."
Seems like our computer broadcasts a baseball game every night since Hill's boyfriend Wes is often pitching. He's played for the minor league Atlanta Braves team and right now is playing Independent league with the Windy City Thunderbolts.
Loved this set by Stampers Anonymous, Tim Holtz Collection combined with one of my favorite "Mesh Background" by A Muse Studio. Ticket Stub courtesy of A Muse Studio ticket die.
Paper: A Muse Studio
Ink: A Muse Studio Cherry, Onyx
Accessories: A Muse Studio Clear Embossing Powder, A Muse Studio Ticket Strip Die
Copic Markers:

3 comments: