Thursday, August 25, 2011

Heart Felt Words



A Muse Studio's "Script Background" is featured here in a "Mortise Technique" inspired by Julie Ebersole. Julie challenged A Muse Studio Creative Consultants to create something with a "Mortise" type theme.

Check out the tutorial on Julie's blog HERE
I love her tutorials!

What an inspiration! Did you notice? Heart...Felt...Words... TeeHee A Muse Studio has FELT! I'm so excited. I love felt. You will too!

Image: A Muse Studio Script Background
Paper: Blush
Ink: A Muse Studio Blush, Versafine Black
Mortise template: Nestibilities Heart
Accessories: A Muse Studio Pearls

11 comments:

  1. This is so soft and pretty Donna! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Donna! I love how the masking gives the heart such a pretty outline!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks everyone! I love a|s challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhhhh!!! .................THUD!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How I love your "THUDS," Julie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!! why didn't I think of that!!! LOL!!! Gorgeous card!!! I love one layer cards!!! Will go try this right now!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty - I love this look!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card! I have had it bookmarked for a long time and have CASEd it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pamela! Go for it! Thanks for your sweet comments!

      Delete