Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Muse A Palooza 2011



Ladies and Gentlemen!!! Your attention please! Announcing A*MUSE*PALOOZA 2011 - August 22 - September 30, 2011

WooHoo! The 2011 Holiday Supplement is packed full of dancing elephants...well, not really - but how about absolutely the most wonderful Creative products you'll ever dream of using for your Christmas, Halloween or Valentines cards, Scrapbook pages, or home decor designs!

Homemade gifts are easy with the new stamp sets, and adorable new dies and exciting new ink colors!

The New 2011 Holiday Catalog and Inspiration Guide is 44 pages of creative ideas and will be available 8/22/11. Or if you just can't wait **** email me **** and I can send you a PDF copy of the new catalog!

Call or email me to put YOUR DATE on my calendar for hosting YOUR A Muse A Palooza Workshop and find out about the Special Hostess Stamp Set!

A Muse A Palooza Kick Off will be in my home later this month! Watch my blog for the DATE!
Be sure to Friend my Facebook Page and stay current with all the upcoming A Muse A Palooza FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment