Saturday, October 8, 2011

Happy Boo Day!



It's hard to believe today my youngest is 21 years old! It seems like the time went at warp speed! It's fun to see her grow and approach life with the tenacity she always has had. She's a full speed ahead type person and is a JOY to be around! Since she is away at college, we had a great time celebrating her birthday when we visited the University for Parents Weekend a couple of weeks ago.

I played with a new Paper Smooches image for her "BOO day" card, today. I'll be mailing it along with some cookies and other fun stuff to keep the celebration going for a while!

It's always good to try something you haven't played with for a bit! In keeping with the "if you don't use it, you lose it" philosophy I thought I'd use my Copics on this great Kim Hughes stamp!

Images: Paper Smooches
Paper: a•muse|studio, Basic Grey
Die: Pennant die a•muse|studio
Copics: YG00,YG01,YG03,YG95,YG91,W1,W3,W5,E50,E51,R20,R22,R24,YR21,YR02, YR14,16,18 (couldn't make up my mind)
B00,BG000,BG13, Colorless blender & Opaque White

2 comments:

  1. Well well well...you haven't lost it have you! ;) Happy 21st Birthday to your daughter! She is gonna LOVE her goodies! You are such a good momma :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, this is just adorable! I love everything about it! Aren't Paper Smooches so fun to play with?

    ReplyDelete