Friday, November 4, 2011

Snowman Window Card - a•muse|studio

Its a Snowy Day today and perfect timing for my seasonal Snowman Window Card featuring wintery stamps by a•muse|studio rubber stamps!
This idea for doing little peek•a•boo windows for a card has been rolling around in my brain waiting for a chance to escape! It was a little challenging punching my 1" square Nestibilities square on only 3 sides. And making sure my alignment was straight. Bordering out the windows made the look more finished and a little more interesting.




I added dimensional pop dots to the "face of the card" raising it up a bit from the stamped images in the "windows."


It's fun to challenge yourself to do something you hadn't tried before! This adorable little snowman is found in the a•muse|studio Holiday Tags and the sentiments in the Mini Holiday Messages sets.
Paper: Eucalyptus, Pebble and Sky Blue
Ink: Eucalyptus, Rich Cocoa Memento
Ribbon and Bling: Sky
All a•muse|studio

2 comments:

  1. So clever! I love it! We need to get together soon and you can show me how you did this. Hope you're feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too fun!!! Love you peek-a-boo idea :)

    ReplyDelete