Thursday, November 10, 2011

Winter Stag - a•muse|studio rubber stamps

Brrrr. My world looks like a "Snow-Globe!" The storm hitting Alaska didn't produce much where I live but gave us a good dose of snow last night. It's so pretty on the inside looking out. Makes me think of the a•muse|studio Snow Globe die that I used on my card featuring the stag from the "Winter Stag" set. I love how that stag just stands there so serenely. His size fits just perfectly inside the Snow Globe die. The biggest challenge I had was choosing the pedestal base on the Globe. I love card stock and there were so many perfect choices with all the 40 some colors of card stock available through a•muse|studio. I think I ended up with Slate. The Globe part is punched in Sky Blue. The image stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and Colored in with Copics. Pebble makes up the Card with an impression plate putting the snow like dots in the background. Little piece of red twine accessorizes the pedestal on the globe.
Copic Colors are E00, E21, E33, BG10, BG11 & 0.
White Signo Pen - Globe Snow flakes

2 comments:

  1. This is a lovely card. I love the textures. It IS serene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! The snow dots are lovely!

    Your yard looks just like mine!

    ReplyDelete