Monday, December 5, 2011

Cup of Christmas Cheer

a•muse|studio Ticket Die and "That's the Ticket" stamp set make a cute tag for the Stampington & Company Mug Template that I modified here for my Cup of Christmas Cheer card. An offset Nestibilities Oval make up the mug handle with a little trimming.



When I saw the Starbucks Via Coffee and Hot Chocolate packs I thought it would be fun to mail them to a few friends that I really wish I could sit down with and have a little chat and a cuppa. Sometimes it's just good to stop, have a cup of something warm and gather our thoughts (and maybe our "wits") during the busy rush about during this Christmas season.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Donna! This is adorable. What a fabulous idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is DARLING, Donna!!! And, hey!!! Love the blog design--CUTENESS!!!

    ReplyDelete