Sunday, January 1, 2012

About Me

Thank you for stopping by!  I'm a "Frozenstamper" because I live in Alaska, where it's cold and beautiful!  Although, all our children have moved to warmer places, we still enjoy it here, seeing moose, bear and other animals occasionally move through our back yard/woods.

I fell in love with paper arts thanks to my dear Auntie, a teacher, had a desk at home filled with glitter, glue and paper.  My first card was a Christmas card I made for a contest on TV, when I was six, and won a prize!  I have been honored to have some of my designs printed on coffee mugs, and get this, pajama's!

Teaching classes at my local stamp store, being a part of the A Muse Art Stamps instructor team and traveling to other states for classes and workshops have been a huge blessing in my life.  The friends met through this crazy craft of ours are the best!

Retired years ago from Purchasing Management, my husband and I enjoy visiting our children and grandchildren, and traveling and showing our Silky Terrier pups at AKC dog shows together.  I love playing flute at church worship services, and the challenge of coming up with quick meals for my husband when I've been in my studio all day!


Be sure to follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram!


No comments:

Post a Comment