Monday, January 30, 2012

Hanging Hearts



I was looking through some paper pads that Donna has, and I love everything she has!! LOL! I found this adorable paper of hearts hanging from strings. so I got an Idea to use some Hero Arts Hearts and so I stamped them and cut them out, and popped them up onto the paper, and I added some bling around it. I think it came out so cute!!

The other card I made I used this adorable porcupine image! Sooooo cute!! I just had to color it in and use it on a card :) I used martha stewart's heart punch, so pretty! And of course added some bling! Gotta love bling!

Thank you for looking!!!

~Lindsay~
www.allkindsofstamps.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love these! Glad my Studio has kept you company!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Donna. Both cards are adorable. They made me smile big time.
    Have a great weekend!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. The hanging hearts card is just too great! Okay, the hedgie is sweet too.

    ReplyDelete