Sunday, January 15, 2012

Happy Hat Day




Happy National Hat Day! I didn't know there was such a thing as National Hat Day, but here's a card compliments of my winnings from One Little Spark, The Shop. As part of their celebration of the recent HERO ARTS new 2012 products release, they had a drawing for the Hero Stamp and Die Set "Ladies with Hat's." I won!

I found my lace and vintage buttons and stretched to find a style that is a little different for me. I do love paper piecing and my BasicGrey "picadilly" paper pack had a perfect "vintage" looking paper that I used for 'my lady's dress. I used Copics to color up the rest of her.

Thanks One Little Spark!

2 comments:

  1. Such a Gorgeous card Donna. I am learning card making and still strive to put proper layering and matting :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm always learning new things Sheetal! Keep working at it!

      Delete