Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hello Everyone!


This is Lindsay M. here, taking over Donna's amazing blog for a while. I'm super excited to be here taking care of Bougie and the birds!
Alaska is truly amazing, such a gorgeous place! Seeing the moose almost everyday still WOW's me every time!! I also saw a gorgeous white rabbit too!

On to the crafty things! Donna has generously let me use her craft room while I stay here, and it's simply amazing!! i love everything she has! I told her if she is missing anything when I leave, it's bougies fault! haha!!

So my first card I made a cute Valentine card, this image is so adorable! I love anything with mice and cats! This is a simple and quick card to make.
I colored in the image with Copic markers.

Thank you for looking! And check back for more blog posts this week! I'm having lots of fun in Donna's craft room! :)

~Lindsay~
Also, if you would like to check out my blog, it is: www.allkindsofstamps.blogspot.com
Thank you!!

3 comments: