Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Muse Studio Sneak Peek "Come FLY with me"



What a fun and versatile new set from A Muse Studio! I really resisted getting all "distressy" with this card, choosing to keep it plain and white. The fun, rainy looking, dark gray paper and ink is the new "Seattle" color. This is going to be a favorite basic color of mine, I can tell! The font reminds me a bit of a vintage letterpress style and the set comes with five (5) sentiment options and 6 different images!

I am enjoying the Online Card Classes with Kristina Werner, Jennifer McGuire, Julie Ebersole and Friends. All the new ideas are inspirational and I'm re-learning important little things I had forgotten and enjoying the participant gallery's which are filled with beautiful cards.

Something EXCITING is going to be happening to the FROZENSTAMPER blog in a few days!

9 comments: