Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pay It Forward - BLOG CANDY!

Wikipedia describes the term "Pay it forward" as this: The expression "pay it forward" is used to describe the concept of asking that a good turn be repaid by having it done to others instead.

So I am proposing a little BLOG CANDY!!! The HERO ARTS " Lady with Hats Set" that I won from ONE LITTLE SPARK, THE SHOP can be yours if: (1) YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG (2) YOU ARE RANDOMLY CHOSEN (I'll use a Random Generator (3) MAKE A CARD WITH IT AND MAIL IT TO ME (4) PASS IT ON TO SOMEONE ELSE TO DO THE SAME or if you are absolutely unable to part with it, keep and love it!!

BE SURE TO LEAVE A COMMENT IN THE COMMENTS SECTION so I can add your name to the Random Generator!

Winner announced by January 17, 2012 by 8PM - Alaska Standard Time

MARY SARA P - PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH YOUR ADDRESS SO I CAN MAIL YOU YOUR STAMP/DIE SET!

The numbers generated by this widget come from RANDOM.ORG's true random number generator.

5 comments:

  1. tweet tweet, following you now :) And thanks for the chance to win the lovely stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is fabulous! I will follow your example!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to play and pass it on. Not sure how to follow your blog though.

    ReplyDelete