Thursday, February 23, 2012

Curing the Blues the Moxie Fab Way

Got the blues? Moxie Fab has a Challenge for the cure! All I could think of were Blue Poppies! I bought some and planted them one summer and they didn't make it. We can grow beautiful blue poppies in Alaska. Some people can, even though it didn't work for me.
This is the new Charming Gardeners set from A Muse Studio. It's so pretty! The sentiment is lovely, the images are beautiful and it is just a classic. Here they are in blue.



Also new to A Muse Studio and featured in the 2012 Catalog and Inspiration Guide is the new "Word Window" die set. I used the happy birthday sentiment from the "Say it with Style" stamps that match all the new window dies.

Images: A Muse Studio
Paper: Blueberry, A Muse Studio
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories: Word Window Dies, Copic Markers

11 comments:

  1. So pretty! Blueberry is one of my favorite colors in the a|s cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanks Devon! I figured it would go with the darker Navy in the flowers. It's one of my favorite colors, too!

      Delete
  2. although seeing a blue poppy in real life would be amazing, your card is the next best thing - lovely!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous coloring donna!!!!! I love the window on the bottom!! Great idea!!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay - it's the new Word Windows dies.

      Delete
  4. I have poppies in my garden but have never seen blue poppies! Your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Donna! Thanks for linking this up to the Cure for the Winter Blues Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete