Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I See London...I See France...

I see someone's UNDERPANTS! Oh Mama! Check out this awesome new Stamp Set by A Muse Studio Rubber Stamps. This new set "Days like this" has 6 different sentiments and 4 images from underpants to ice-cream cones.
And this idea hit... Smiley from millan.net



Nothing like airing your laundry! I loved how you could make a laundry line with red/white twine and hang underpants in decorative paper with the teeny little clothespins! A Muse Studio punches in clouds and grass finished setting the scene.

Images: A Muse Studio
Paper: A Muse Studio & BasicGrey
Ink: Versafine Onyx Black
Punches: A Muse Cloud Punch & Grass Punch
Accessories: A Muse Studio (tiny clothes pins & red/white twine)

12 comments:

  1. Aaaaahhhhh!!! I love love love this!!!!! sooooo cute!!!!! :) What an amazing card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I've been pondering this set myself. Since I'm not independently wealthy, I shall ponder more. I love the paper piecing on the panties! Now there's an interesting thing to say....!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trying saying that 3 x's!!! Panty Paper Piecing...LOL!

      Delete
  3. Too funny Dawn! Love how you grouped the clouds too

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL!!! This is sooo freakin' FUNNY!!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete