Friday, February 24, 2012

MaMa Said there'd be days like this

Part of the new set, "Days Like This" from A Muse Studio Rubber Stamps. Such variety in this set, from umbrellas to ice cream to underpants! It's my absolute favorite!



Whether it was a tough week at work, car breakdowns, root canals, soccer team tryouts, traffic on the freeway or the "sniffies" - Mama said there'd be days like that. So maybe you know someone who needs a card like this!

Images: A Muse Studio
Paper: A Muse Studio Cardstock in Sugar and French Roast, BasicGrey
Ink: A Muse Studio
Accessories: A Muse Studio Cloud die cut

9 comments:

  1. I'm sure everyone could use a card like this! This is adorable Donna! I especially love the patterned cloud <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just love using that fun patterned paper!

      Delete
  2. Aaaahhhh this is too cute!!!! I love it!!!!! :-) I may have to steal the patterned cloud idea!! :-) great card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patterned paper looks great with the cloud die!

      Delete
  3. I {heart} this card Donna! Sooo cute with the pattern paper and great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe such a happy looking cloud would be raining on my parade! I guess the flowers needed watering. This is a sweet card. Yep, this set is on my wish list...!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete