Thursday, March 1, 2012

Beach Bunny



This is one of those cards that "just happened." I was Skyping with my friend Sherry C and had some fussy cut A Muse Studio images laying on my counter along with a die cut peep and before I knew it Sherry and I were killing ourselves, laughing.

Paired Ms. Peep up with the "BEACH" sign and made her a little Bikini top with a circle punch with Bakers Twine. I was looking for some bling for her nose and came across a package of googley eyes that I've hoarded for such as day as this. Her little pink ears are die cut ears from the smallest peep in the die set.

Hope you like her!

Images: A Muse Studio
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: A Muse Studio & BasicGrey Picadilly

7 comments:

  1. Too funny! I love your sense of humor :) Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ryann, A little late to just see your comment now, but thanks for stopping by! Glad you liked the card!

      Delete
  2. ha, ha! Your beach bunny is just too cute! Great thinking beyond the box with the peep die cut.

    ReplyDelete