Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hello? Just Saying.



I've been taking another Online Card Class, this one featuring Tim Holtz! One of the goals I have this year is to try different things and Tim's trick's are definitely a little different than my usual "go to" style. I'm thinking that's not a bad thing, in fact, I had lots of fun just playing with the new Distress Markers and watercolor paper. Since I was just playing and having fun with these images that I was coloring with, I almost threw them away but, thought I'd work them in to a card design. You can tell I still stuck with my clean and simple style but grunged it up just a little bit here. I had some Hero Arts stamps that were perfect with Distress Markers.

Images: Hero Arts
Paper: A Muse Studio
Ink: Archival Ink in Cobalt, Distress Ink for the Grunge
Accessories: Distress Markers

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!!!! I love it Donna!!!! I'm taking Tim's class too!!! It's so much fun!!!! I can't wait to get home and play!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay! I enjoy watching Tim just do what he does!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! I like your "I'm just going to dabble with grunge" grunge style!

    ReplyDelete