Thursday, March 29, 2012

Life's a Circus



Make that a 3 Ring Circus!!! After being out of town for a couple of weeks and home long enough to get hunkered down in my studio, I needed to fly out and help a daughter recover from knee surgery. The bonus was warmer weather, a visit with my other daughter and grandkids and a birthday celebration for our son-in-law, and special time with my daughter while she recovered from ACL surgery.

It was a little tough to come back to snow but, our days are longer, snow is melting and Spring is around the corner, I think.

Images: A|S Under the Big Top, Mod Backgrounds
Paper: A|S
Ink: A|S
Accessories: A|S Twine

6 comments:

  1. this is sooo adorable!!!! What a great card!! Glad you got to get into your crafty room!!! I can't get to mine until Sunday! :( I can't wait!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! Life IS a circus! I think I just stepped in some elephant dung.... whoopsie!

    ReplyDelete