Monday, April 23, 2012

Double Embossing - Online Card Classes

Enjoying the second week of Online Card Classes, "A Cut Above." Video tutorials, downloads of each days cards, and life time access to the website with great galleries and forums. Sign up HERE. Maybe you have a BIG SHOT, VAGABOND, or CUTTLEBUG but you forgot what part goes where to do something you don't quite remember. This class is for you!

One of the Designers featured today, Julie Ebersole covered a "double embossing" technique. I tried this once upon a time using a "rubber gasket." It is a great idea but my gasket was too thick. I put it aside until today when I watched Julie's video. I used the technique she recommended and it worked perfectly.



I used Sizzix Hero Arts Butterflies & Flowers Framelits set for the image & Hero Clear Set for the sentiment
Memento Tuxedo Black & Copics RV02, RV10, RV13, RV14, YG01, YG23, C1 & BG10 for the color.
Papers: A Muse|Studio and Pink Paislee, Spring Jubilee
Accessories: White embossing powder

2 comments:

  1. I'm taking this class too!!! It's so much fun!! I'm learning so much!!
    Your card is gorgeous!!! love the colors and embossing!!! What a great job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay! It's a great class. Now I need to add a Cameo to my wish list!

      Delete