Thursday, April 12, 2012

Simply Said, "Thanks!"


Another Paper Smooches creation - this one a simple, "Thanks." I've used this set several times this week already. I had about 5 minutes to make a Congratulations type card for a friend who recently was married and in town for a few days. Instead of using Congratulations, which I surely could have, I loved the idea of being, "thrilled for you," instead. Agree? This set has a bit of everyday sayings like "so sorry," "hey buddy" and "Happy everything."

I'm always falling in love with paper and was putting together Bo-Bunny, "Alora" papers for a fun combo when I realized the little flower from Paper Smooches, "Get Outta Town" was a perfect fit for the pattern on the papers.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! I love this!!!! Gorgeous flower paper, love the sentiment!!! Great job!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay, you're so sweet to say so!!!

      Delete
  2. So pretty! Love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Glenda! I love the sentiments with the B0-Bunny papers.

      Delete