Saturday, April 14, 2012

Thrilled



This is redux of a card I made this week for a friend of ours who recently was married. The Paper Smooches sentiment " thrilled for you" was perfect. Congratulations would be ok too, but the "thrilled" part said it best!

The last time I was at my LSS (Local Stamp Store) I picked up some very sweet, delicate papers from Melissa Frances. Even though I have tons of papers, I "needed" these! LOL! Truth is, I don't have many delicately colored ones and these are perfect for wedding, engagement or even baby themes.

This is another take off on a Kristina Werner design, see an earlier blog post for the link.

Image: Paper Smooches
Cardstock: A Muse Studio Latte, Melissa Frances, Pink Paislee (patterned papers)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Punch: Heart Punch by EK Success

4 comments:

  1. Love love love this card!!!!!! Gorgeous paper!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lindsay! I liked this paper, too. So different for me :)

      Delete