Friday, April 27, 2012

You're a HERO arts

We all have many HERO's in our life! The friends I've met through paper crafting are some of the best! Like my kids said when they were little, "We're the same!" That truth holds true for many of the things I hold dear, like ladies from Bible Study or those who share the love of Silky Terrors :) But, today I'm celebrating one of my paper crafting buddies, who I am so happy for. It is fitting that I use a HERO ARTS set to make a card to send to her as she is one of the new HERO Hostesses. There are so many talented crafters in the paper world, it must be challenging for the companies as they narrow down their choices. There are so many different HERO ARTS elements to this card. I love the ZIGZAG that creates the background paper, and the cupcake clear set has the cupcake, balloons, cake, heart and sentiments, and the sentiment is from Hero's, All Occasion Messages, set. The heart? The little pink border?? That's my NEW WASHI tape!!! Isn't it lovely?? It's punched with a heart punch from EK success, the one that comes 2 to a pack with a crown. That's all folks!!!---------------------------------------------------------------------- Images: HERO ARTS Embellishments: Washi Tapes from Cutetape.com Other: White embossing powder Paper: A Muse Studio Die Cut: Hero Arts Frame Cuts "E"

8 comments:

  1. Ah this is so cute. I LOVE that zigzag paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gale! That ZigZag is a Hero Arts background cling stamp. I love it!

      Delete
  2. Awe, you are so sweet! Cuteness, Donna! XO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Julie! You're one of those Paper crafting hero's of mine, too! :)

      Delete
  3. Such an adorable card!!!! Love it!!! ;-) great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay! Hard to go wrong with zigzags and a cupcake! :)

      Delete
  4. So cute. Love the designs and colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary Sara! Love that Washi tape!

      Delete