Friday, May 18, 2012

Congrats!

There are several Designers I love to be inspired by and my "little" card today was inspired by a card Kristina Werner made a video on, a while back. Whenever I want a 3x3 card (3x6 folded) I always love this layout. The little scalloped trim, the focal image (my butterfly/butterflies)and the sentiment. It just is my favorite "little" card. A Muse Studio has the cutest Butterfly dies and they are the ones I used here. I love the intricacy of the shape of this die. I have other Butterfly dies that I use and love, but these were just the perfect size for what I wanted for this focal point. I stacked them to give some dimension. The sentiment was from a new HERO Arts set of mine, "Essential Messages." And the decorative papers, I LOVE papers. These are from My Mind's Eye - "Howdy Doody," collection. What a bee-uti-ful selection of papers. I would have bought them just for the name!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I love that layout too-I can see why you like to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Gale. I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete