Thursday, May 3, 2012

Happy Everything!

So many celebrations and this sentiment covers them all! Ordered this new Paper Smooches cloud image "Cut Loose" and as if perfectly timed arrives my "What's Up" 6x6 paper pad from BasicGrey! I love paper piecing and the kite and clouds were perfect for it!
Zeroing in here so you can see the detailed pattern in this luscious paper. Such pretty colors with the aqua and soft melon, delicate patterns and bold, a stripe and solids. Always love BasicGrey papers!
Happy Everything!!!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable. I love paper pieced cards too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for saying so, Gale. I think my love of paper piecing comes from my love of appliqué.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card, Donna! i love KITES - always remind me of spring, even tho it's been absolute YEARS since i've flown one! TFS

    ReplyDelete